The “Hanger House Collection” features six outstanding late model sports cars. All of these are offered without reservation and represent some of the very best examples of each market. , 2005 Acura NSX “Comptech SC”, 2003 Aston Martin DB AR1, 1988 Porsche 930 M505 Slantnose, 1989 Porsche 911 Speedster, 1994 Porsche 911 Speedster /// At the Broad Arrow Group’s first South Florida auction, about 300 collector cars And the sale will be done. It will be held for two days from November 18th to 19th, and the public preview will start on Wednesday, November 17th.
Hanger house collection
2003 Aston Martin DBAR1 Zagato
Stuart, FL, June 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE)-Broad Arrow Auctions is the early highlight of the next auction on November 18-19 at West Palm Beach, with six excellent late cars. We are excited to announce the addition of a model sports car. Beautiful Palm Beach County Convention Center Florida. The early consignment offered on behalf of the Hanger House collection is a great combination of cars from the 1980s to the early 2000s.
The cars offered by the Hanger House Collection represent a man’s driving passion for classic, collectable cars. He used every day of his life. One of his greatest joys was sharing that passion with others. For many lucky enthusiasts who trekked annually for the competition on Amelia Island, Florida in March, they visited the collection and collected these excellent cars and a collector’s car that is regularly updated at the 4,400-square-foot facility. I was able to see the exhibition. .. The annual gathering, despite its growing reputation and attendance over the years, always offers an intimate car-themed night to enjoy among friends and like-minded enthusiasts. Over the years, the Hanger House Collection has hosted thousands of guests and car enthusiasts, and it does today.
Ramsey Potts, Partner and Chief Sales Officer, shares his thoughts on consignment. “”We are pleased and honored to announce the consignment of these six very special sports cars from the Hanger House Collection. I’ve personally known the owner and his family for decades, and I know how much each of these cars makes sense to him. Their sales opportunities represent a great opportunity for other enthusiasts to become car caretakers with great history, rarity, and potential. I know that these concrete examples, like the caretakers of the Hanger House Collection, will provide petrol head enthusiasts like me with years of happy driving.
- 1986 Ferrari Testarossa “Monospecchio” (Estimate: $ 160,000- $ 180,000) – A highly desirable early single mirror example with well-preserved overall condition, well-maintained, and fitted with the desired Schedoni luggage.
- 2005 Acura NSX “Comptec SC” (Estimate: $ 150,000- $ 200,000) – Only one of the 43 units produced in 2005, the final year of production, is equipped with a 6-speed manual transmission and shows less than 6,000 miles from new.
- 2003 Aston Martin DBAR1 (Estimate: $ 200,000- $ 250,000) – 73 out of a total of 99 units produced, the only example finished in Mercedes-Benz Desino Silver Paint, showing a distance of less than 4,200 miles from new.
- 1988 Porsche 930 M505 slant nose (Quotation: $ 200,000- $ 250,000) – Originally sold by Brumos Porsche, later repurchased as part of the Brumos Collection, and then purchased by the HangarHouse Collection about 14 years ago.
- 1989 Porsche 911 Speedster (Estimate: $ 200,000- $ 250,000) – An example of a beautiful time warp that has benefited from lifelong meticulous care, showing less than 3,000 miles from the new, fully documented one.
- 1994 Porsche 911 Speedster (Quotation: $ 200,000- $ 250,000) – A gorgeous and unique example finished in Ferrari Yellow, from paint to sample.
Opened in 2004, the Palm Beach County Convention Center provides a great environment for conventions and social events. A masterpiece of state-of-the-art architecture, the 350,000-square-foot center houses a 100,000-square-foot exhibition hall that hosts Broad Arrow exhibitions and auctions. The Palm Beach County Convention Center is conveniently located next to fine dining, hotel accommodation, and high-end shopping districts.
The upcoming November auction is the third live auction of the 2022 Broad Arrow Auction, supported by continued industry innovation and sales on all platforms in the company’s first year of operation. Conclude the busy year’s auction. For more information on all upcoming auctions, including the Palm Beach Auction, please visit www.broadarrowauctions.com.
About Broad Arrow Group
Broad Arrow Group and its subsidiaries (Broad Arrow Auctions, Broad Arrow Capital, and Collectors Garage) represent the collective vision of their founders, team members, and partners, the best advisors, markets, and the best advisors, markets, and partners for automotive collectors. Funder, honesty, trust and innovation. The Broad Arrow Group was founded in 2021 to meet the needs of different segments of the collector car market and develop and operate a portfolio of businesses and brands that are transforming the collector car industry. In January 2022, Hagerty (NYSE: HGTY) made a strategic investment and became a joint venture partner of the Broad Arrow Group. For more information, please visit www.broadarrowgroup.com...
CONTACT: Ian Kelleher Broad Arrow Auctions 917-971-4008 firstname.lastname@example.org